Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Please read our terms and conditions carefully.
1) Off The Map Jewellery is a trading entity of Scarlett Jewellery Ltd - a Private Limited Company in England. The web site contents, terms and conditions and all contracts formed between Scarlett Jewellery Limited and users shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with English Law.
2) These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
3) To order goods you must be at least 16 years of age.
4) By clicking the 'Complete Order' button to submit your order at the checkout screen you are offering to purchase the goods at the price stated subject to our terms and conditions.
5) For goods shipped outside the UK, you may be liable for any local or importation taxes or costs due on your order in accordance with your countries tax and import regulations that may be subject to change. Certain embargoed countries may be excluded from shipping and we may not be able to send parcels to the following countries:
- North Korea (Democratic People’s Republic of Korea)
6) We have the right, at our discretion, to refuse to supply goods for your order.
7) Goods are subject to availability. If we do not supply the goods we will refund any money already paid. We will not be liable for compensation or damages if we do not supply goods.
8) A binding contract is only formed once your payment has been fully processed.
9) We aim to deliver within the time scales stated on the website, although at times delivery may be subject to conditions outside of our control. All delivery times are approximate and we will not be held liable for any compensation or damages as a result of late or non-delivery. Royal Mail delivery times are estimated only and not a guarantee of a delivery date.
10) If for some reason we aren't able to deliver in our normal delivery time we 'll contact you to arrange and agree a new delivery date. If we are unable to agree a new date we will refund any money paid by you for the goods. You have the right to contact us if we do not deliver within the time-scales outlined in our Delivery Information section.
11) Warranty conditions: Please check the goods on receipt of your order. If your jewellery is delivered damaged or faulty you must inform us within 10 days of delivery. If you do not inform us within 10 days we shall have no liability for goods said to be damaged on delivery. This does not affect your statutory rights. The warranty on your jewellery lapses in the event of incorrect use, third-party repairs and careless handling and the warranty does not cover normal wear-and-tear or parts such as cord and leather straps, any abuse, or if the jewellery is damaged, for example during an accident.
12) You will only own the goods once we have received payment in full. You will be responsible for the goods once delivery is made or delayed by you at delivery.
13) Our Money Back Guarantee will apply on delivery if all guarantee conditions are approved and satisfied. Where the contract is terminated or the Guarantee applies we will refund to you all sums paid by you and you will return the goods in their original and unused condition together with their packaging and your receipt details.
14) To return or exchange goods please follow the returns procedure detailed under Our Money Back Guarantee. It's your responsibility to return any unwanted goods to us. We do not accept liability for the costs of return, returns damaged in transit or not received by us and we do not refund postage charges on exchanges or refunds. This does not affect your statutory rights.
15) Every care has been taken in the preparation of the content of this web site. However, as far as is permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied as to the accuracy of information contained herein.
16) We endeavor to show true representation of product size and dimensions are listed on all products, however, images may not be displayed as actual size. All sizes, weights and measurements are approximate and are taken at their widest points and intended for guidance only.
17) If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be excluded and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions.
18) Any disputes not resolved by the normal complaints procedure will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England & Wales under English Law.
19) These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you. We recommend that you print and keep a copy of these terms and conditions.
20) All deposits for bespoke made pieces are non-refundable.
Off The Map Jewellery T/A Scarlett Jewellery Ltd
Registered Office: 84 Erroll Road, Hove, BN3 4QG
Scarlett Jewellery Ltd is registered for data protection with the Information Commissioners Office. Information can be found here https://ico.org.uk