Good luck and positive energy for your travels and adventures - a unique Off The Map silver keep-safe charm inscribed with positive and lucky travel symbols, with a space for your initials, on a tough vegan cotton cord bracelet.
The thick strap and clever knots make this bracelet super easy to wear. Tighten the hand stitched sliding knots to keep it close to the wrist - perfect for the most active cyclists, hikers and fell runners looking for something that doesn't hinder their activities.
The etched symbols give this original bracelet meaning for the journey ahead:
- The Sun - a celebration of the earth and nature at its purest
- The Footprint - a reminder to leave only the gentle mark of your footprint behind
- The Compass - to steer you in the right direction wherever your journey takes you
- The @ symbol - tag them, mention them, write them a postcard but don't forget those @ home
- Backpackers, Adventurers & Globetrotters
- Gap Year Travellers
- Frequent Fliers
- Keen Cyclists
- Cross Country Runners
Bracelet cord measures 4mm thick and adjusts to fit any wrist size by sliding the knots.
Traveller charm measures 14mm across at the widest point and is a hallmarked solid silver 5 sided nut shape.
Care: Keep out of water where possible to stop the cord ageing too quickly. A replacement cord can be fitted when the adventures have taken their toll - get in touch to find out more.
All jewellery is shipped with free international delivery, and is presented in a branded gift box.