Not everyone going travelling wears jewellery, but that doesn't mean they can't carry a lucky charm with them to make them feel safe - something that reminds them of their friends and family back home.
The Off The Map traveller Keepsafe charm is a chunky solid silver travel gift - a cool and contemporary nut shaped keepsake etched with four positive symbols of travel.
- A Footprint - a reminder to only leave the gentle mark of your footprint behind
- A Compass - to always steer you in the right direction
- @ - to remind them to tag you, email you, however they do it - just stay in touch with those @ home
- A Sun - A reminder of far flung shores and days spent outdoors
The fifth side is blank for your initials or one of our other travel symbols including a star, heart, aeroplane or globe
The charm is engraved, then fixed to a classic split-ring style silver key ring, a unique alternative to a traditional St Christopher.
- A gift for someone going on a gap year adventure
- A present for someone working overseas
- A gift for a traveller who doesn't wear jewellery
- A going away gift for someone looking at a new start
Made from: Hallmarked solid sterling silver.
Traveller Keep-safe charm measures 14mm across and 6mm deep.
Key Ring measures 30mm across and 3.2mm thick.
Care: Keep silver away from sunscreen, mosquito spray, perfume and similar products to avoid tarnishing and discolouration.