Not everyone going travelling wears jewellery, but that doesn't mean they can't carry something with them to make them feel safe, something to remind them of their friends and family back home.
The Off The Map traveller Keepsafe charm is a chunky solid silver lucky talisman - a cool and contemporary nut shaped keepsake that fits onto the drawstring of a rucksack or holdall. Four sides are etched with four positive symbols of travel, while the fifth side is blank for your initials or one of our other travel symbols - it's down to you how you choose to finish it off!
Symbols on the charm include
- Footprint - Wherever you travel leave only the mark of your footprint behind
- Compass - Find your own direction
- The Sun - Relax on a tropical beach
- @ - Always remember those at home
Engraving the fifth side means you can make it yours, take it everywhere. When the journey's over, get it put on a bracelet or necklace if you like - a permanent reminder of your adventures long after your return home.
- Backpackers, Adventurers and Globetrotters
- Gap Year Travellers
- Frequent Fliers
- Bikepackers and Keen Cyclists
- Hikers and Campers to put on their daysack
Traveller charm measures 14mm across at the widest point and is a hallmarked solid silver 5 sided nut shape.
Care: Keep silver away from sunscreen, mosquito spray, perfume and similar products to avoid tarnishing and discolouration.
Engraving, if requested, takes approximately three to five days.